What's special about this insulator boot?
Black Box ThinNet Insulator Boot provides protection for your RG-58 terminations, and 10 BASE2 coax connections. It provides insulation for standard BNC connector terminations and ensures better communications in baseband thin Ethernet networks. This RG-58 compliant boot slides easily over coax connectors for insulation and a more reliable and stable network.
|BB-FC057||Single Pack - ThinNet Insulator Boot||6.3"L x 0.8"W x 1.1"H||0.01 lb|
|BB-FC057-10PAK||10-Pack - ThinNet Insulator Boot||5.6"L x 6.3"W x 1"H||0.5 lb|
- Caps off RG-58 cable runs operating at 50 Ohms in your ThinNet cabling network to prevent interference
- Provides insulation for standard Thin Ethernet BNC connector terminations
- Ensures better communications in baseband thin ethernet networks
- Complies with RG-58 standards
- Ideal to use for all your video installations
- Easy to use connectors
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
|BB-FC057||RG-58 coax||1||6.3"L x 0.8"W x 1.1"H||0.01 lb|
|BB-FC057-10PAK||10||5.6"L x 6.3"W x 1"H||0.5 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030