Black Box ThinNet Insulator Boot
Black Box ThinNet Insulator Boot provides protection for your RG-58 terminations, and 10 BASE2 coax connections. It provides insulation for standard BNC connector terminations and ensures better communications in baseband thin Ethernet networks. This RG-58 compliant boot slides easily over coax connectors for insulation and a more reliable and stable network.
- Caps off RG-58 cable runs operating at 50 Ohms in your ThinNet cabling network to prevent interference
- Provides insulation for standard Thin Ethernet BNC connector terminations
- Ensures better communications in baseband thin ethernet networks
- Complies with RG-58 standards
- Ideal to use for all your video installations
- Easy to use connectors
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
|BB-FC057||RG-58 coax||1||6.3"L x 0.8"W x 1.1"H||0.01 lb|
|BB-FC057-10PAK||10||5.6"L x 6.3"W x 1"H||0.5 lb|
|BB-FC057||Single Pack - ThinNet Insulator Boot||6.3"L x 0.8"W x 1.1"H||0.01 lb|
|BB-FC057-10PAK||10-Pack - ThinNet Insulator Boot||5.6"L x 6.3"W x 1"H||0.5 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!