Black Box Single Mode Test Kit
Black Box Single Mode Test Kit allows you to easily test short and long runs of single mode fiber cable for breaks and bends. This kit allows you to accurately measure power loss in passive optical components, and read the results with its large easy to read LCD display. The breaks are identified at short distances through a visible laser light source that emits a red light. More
Once you’ve done your accurate readings, the kit can store up to 999 readings per wavelengths and then lets you up-load them to your computer to review later. And remember that it can operate with either an AC power, alkaline batteries or nickel-cadmium batteries so you are never left without power.
- The large LCD display allows for easy to read results
- Stores up to 999 readings per wavelength so you can easily recall data
- Instantaneous readings at most levels for quick testing
- Your readings can be uploaded to your PC for review on larger jobs
- Operates on AC power, alkaline batteries or nickel-cadmium batteries for versatile power options
- 2 year Double Diamond Protection
- 1 Power meter
- 1 Visible laser light source, 650-nm
- 1 Dual laser source, 1310-/1550-nm
- 1 ST screw-on connector
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 9-V battery; (4) AA alkaline batteries
- 1 AC wall pack
- 1 DB9 tom 4-pin DIN cable
- 1 Manual
- 1 Case
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE:||0° to 50°C|
|CARRYING CASE:||Weight: 7 lbs
Dimensions: 13.5" L x 11.75" W x 6" H
|METER:||Weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 7 " L x 3.625 " W x 1.5 " H
|BB-TS1400A||Single Mode Test Kit||7 " L x 3.625 " W x 1.5 " H||1 lb|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Residential Network Installations
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!