Black Box® Low Cost ServSwitch Wizard Extender Kits
Black Box Low Cost ServSwitch Wizard Extender Kits offer simple, inexpensive KVM extension for short distances, which extend your CAT transmissions up to 328 for PS/® and USB computers. More
It allows you to use your computer's high-performance video card at high resolutions because these extender kits feature built-in skew compensation and emulated DDC along with brightness correction to ensure clear and bright images . This top-flight video performance, allows you to enjoy resolutions of 1600 x 1200 up to 328 feet (100 m) and 1900 x 1440 up to 164 feet (50 m). Both extender models can be used with flat-screen and CRT-style monitors.
- Offers brightness correction to ensure clear and bright images for high quality video performance
- Can be used with just about any computer system as these switches are compatible with several operating systems
- Provides 1600 x 1200 resolution up to 328 feet (100 m)
- Provides 1900 x 1440 resolution up to 164 feet (50 m)
- If you use the ACU5002A, you may use a USB computer with a PS/2 keyboard and mouse at the remote console, enabling essential functionality
- Compatible with some of the most popular operating systems including: Windows®, DOS, Linux, UNIX®, BSD, Sun® OS, Solaris, Mac®, NetWare®, and more!
- Ideal to use the extender kits with flat-screen and CRT-style monitors
- It is Ideal to use with Sun and Mac computers since it has maximum compatibility, it is fully ensured supporting DDC for automatic video setup plus USB emulation.
- 1 year Double Diamond Warranty
|Distance (max)||328ft (100m)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Connectors||ACU5001A: Local module: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F|
|Remote Module||Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F; Power: (1) 2.5-mm jack
ACU5002A: Local module: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (1) USB Type A F; Video: (1) HD15 F
Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F; Power: (1) 2.5-mm jack
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, autosensing, external|
|Dimensions||1" H x 1.8" W x 2.4" D (2.5 x 4.6 x 6.4 cm)|
|Compatibility||Windows®, DOS, Linux, UNIX®, BSD, Sun® OS, Solaris, Mac®, NetWare®, and more|
|BB-ACU5001A||for PS/2 Console and PS/2 Computer||2.218 lbs|
|BB-ACU5002A||for PS/2 Console and USB Computer||2.187 lbs|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- USB Cable FAQs
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Residential Network Installations
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!