What's special about these cabinets?
- The unique low-profile server-mount design enables you to mount servers sideways and get more servers in a tighter space
- Mesh doors ensure optimal airflow to keep hard-working servers cool. For extra cooling, you may want to use a dual fan kit (sold separately)
- For convenient access, just open the side doors to expose the server controls and the cable connections at the rear of the mounted servers
- Click for More Features
Don’t go around a cabinet sticking out 3 or 4 feet from the wall. Use this smartly designed 10U server cabinet instead and keep your pathways clear. Plus, because of its design, the Black Box Server Sidemount Wall Cabinet enables you to mount servers sideways and fit more components in a tighter space.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-RM610A||Black Box Server Sidemount Wall Cabinet||24" H x 20.5" W x 36.1" D||100 lbs|
|BB-RM386||Black Box Dual Fan Kit||5" W x 14" L||5 lbs|
For convenient access, you can open the side doors to expose the server controls and the cable connections at the rear of the mounted servers, the cables are routed through knock-outs. These doors may be locked to protect your servers from tampering.
- These side-mount cabinets have a weight capacity of 350 lbs when secured to three wall studs
- These 10U server cabinets have 34" of usable space with a maximum of 29" of front-to-rear spacing*
- Flexible cable routing is achieved by concentric knockouts of 1", 2", and 3" at the top, bottom, and rear that enable you to easily run conduit to the mounted equipment
- These side-mount wall cabinets have been designed for easier wall hanging with three studs mounted on 16" centers
- To protect from tampering unauthorized personnel and to safeguard your expensive servers, the left and right side doors, as well as the front panel, can be locked
- Included are 3 pairs of keys (all identical) for the locks - if a replacement is needed, please call us at 1-866-222-0030
- Also includes a package of M6 cage nuts and screws
- UL and cUL Listed
- Double Diamond Warranty
*NOTE: At 29" rail spacing, these cabinets provide 2" of space in the front and 3" in the rear. The 10U of space is not possible with all equipment configurations. For example, if you mount a 29" server in the cabinet, the maximum space is 8 RU because of the necessary rail adjustments.
|Dimensions||24" H x 36.1" W x 20.5" D [61 x 91.4 x 52.1 cm]|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs (45.4 kg)|
|Product Material||16 AWG Steel|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one or two year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030