Black Box ServShare
The Black Box ServShare allows you to access a single CPU or ServSwitch from up to four workstations. This unit allows you control and vary the security with different levels of privacy for each attached KVM station. ServShare allows you to share one CPU with two, three, or four sets of keyboards, monitors, and mice.
- Works with many ServSwitch products, adds multiple access points to your applications
- The ServShare allows you to get temporary privacy, or not be interrupted, by disabling or freezing the keyboard, mouse and video functions of the other users
- Allows you control and vary the security with different levels of privacy for each attached KVM station
- Supports distances up to 100 feet
- With the 2-port model, two sets of keyboards, monitors, and mice can share one CPU
- With the 4-port model, ServShare gives up to four workstations access to a single CPU
- Both models are compatible with other ServSwitch devices, so you can add multiple points of access to those applications
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection
- Power Supply
- User Manual
|CE Approval 230-VAC versions||KV792AE||KV754AE|
|Connectors||(3) DB25 F||(5) DB25 F|
|Indicators - Front Panel LEDs||(1) Power, (2) Station Status, (1) Multiple Station Video||(1) Power, (4) Station Status, (1) Multiple Station Video|
|Size||2.1" H x 8.9" W x 4.9" D (5.3 x 22.6 x 12.4 cm)||5.3" H x 13.1" W x 4.9" D (13.5 x 33.3 x 12.4 cm)|
|Weight||7 lbs (3.3 kg)||10 lbs (4.7 kg)|
|Maximum Distance||100 ft (30.4m)|
|Maximum Resolution||1280 x 1024 non-interlaced|
|Supported Keyboard Modes||1, 2, or 3|
|Operating Temperature||32° F - 131° F|
|Humidity Range||5 - 85 %|
|Power||110-VAC transformer included (230-VAC version on request)|
|BB-KV752A||ServShare 2-Port||2.1" H x 8.9" W x 4.9" D||7 lbs|
|BB-KV754A||ServShare 4-Port||5.3" H x 13.1" W x 4.9" D||10 lbs|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one or two year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Three-Phase Electric Power
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!