What's special about this wall-mount cabinet?
- Enables you to keep all your equipment safely off the table and under key lock for security
- Available in three sizes to accommodate your network installation: 6U, 8U, and 10U
- Includes 85-CFM top-mount, low-noise fan, plus top and bottom venting holes to ensure adequate ventilation
- Click for More Features
Black Box’s Select Wallmount Cabinets offer a cost-effective secure solution for monitoring electronic equipment and components. This 6U, 8U or 10U powder black finish wall mount enclosure features solid one-piece welded construction, standard 19" M6 rails, side cable knockouts, key lock for security and a clear acrylic window for viewing indicators.
|BB-RM2411A||6||13"H x 22"W x 23.6"D||50 lbs||41 lbs|
|BB-RM2412A||8||16.5"H x 22"W x 23.6"D||50 lbs||46 lbs|
|BB-RM2413A||10||20"H x 22"W x 23.6"D||50 lbs||50 lbs|
- Constructed of solid welded steel for durability
- Offers both side and bottom cable knockouts for efficient cable management
- Weight capacity of 50 pounds to secure your smaller network equipment
- Reversible door, can be opened left or right for your preference or to provide more door clearance
- Clear acrylic window enables you to view indicator LED’s on rack equipment
- Standard 19" M6 rails for added versatility and mounting options
- Powder black finish protects the metal from scratches and dents
- Double Diamond Warranty
What is included in these Select Cabinets?
- (1) Select Wallmount Cabinet
- (1) Bag of Keys
- (1) Bag of screws with clear washers
- (1) Bag of M6 clip nuts
|Interior Width:||18.3" (46.5 cm)||18.3" (46.5 cm)||18.3" (46.5 cm)|
|Exterior Width:||22" (55.9 cm)||22" (55.9 cm)||22" (55.9 cm)|
|Interior Height:||10.5" (26.7 cm)||14" (35.6 cm)||17.5" (44.5 cm)|
|Exterior Height:||13" (33 cm)||16.5" (41.9 cm)||20" (59.9 cm)|
|Interior Depth:||22.6" (57.4 cm)||22.6" (57.4 cm)||22.6" (57.4 cm)|
|Exterior Depth:||23.6" (59.9 cm)||23.6" (59.9 cm)||23.6" (59.9 cm)|
|Capacity:||50 lb. (22.7 kg)||50 lb. (22.7 kg)||50 lb. (22.7 kg)|
|Weight:||41 lbs||46 lbs||50 lbs|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- Thank you for your question. This would depend on your wall and the size of the cabinet and what you're a loading onto it. I would recommend firmly installing a piece of plywood to the wall and then the cabinet on top with good drywall screws and anchors.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030