Black Box Safety Glasses
Black Box® safety glasses are coated with Ultradura for protection against harmful UV radiation. This special coating also protects lenses from scratches that may impair your vision or weaken the lenses. These Black Box® safety glasses have adjustable frames and lenses to ensure a proper fit.
- The adjustable Black Box® Safety Glasses feature side shields and brow guards molded onto a single-piece lens, which is protected by an anti-scratch coating
- Frameless design doesn’t create blind spots that may obstruct your view of your work
- Side shields and brow guards are molded onto one piece for maximum comfort
- Constructed of lightweight materials for added comfort
- Ideal to use in industrial environments, but can be also used for the home hobbyist
- Glasses meet ANSI Z87.1-1999 standards
- 1 Year Double Diamond Warranty
According to OSHA, an estimated 1,000 eye injuries occur daily in workplaces across America. Many of these injuries can be prevented by wearing eye protection equipment, such as Black Box® safety glasses.
Glasses meet ANSI Z87.1-1999 standards
|BB-FT2061-R2||Safety Glasses||7"L x 3 "W x 2 "H||0.06 lbs|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- What is Arc Flash?
- How to Take Care of Arc Flash Clothing and PPE
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program