What's special about this Black Box cable?
- Allows you to move your monitor anywhere, from 5ft. to 50ft from your CPU
- Surrounded by a tinned copper braid shielding to protect against GMI / RFI
- Color coded individual cables for correct and easy installation.
- Guaranteed for life!
- Click for More Features
Black Box's RGBS Video Cable has four 75-ohm coaxial cables that have been twisted together with fiber filler and a polyester binder tape inside a PVC jacket. Each coaxial cable is surrounded by a tinned-copper braid shielding to protect it from EMI/RFI interference from nearby electrical equipment. This specially adapted cable allows you to move your monitor anywhere, from 5 to 50 ft away.
|BB-EYNRGBS2-0010-MM||RGBS Video Cable (4) BNC Male / (4) BNC Male||10 ft||0.60 lb||6.1" L x 8.9" W x 0.7" H|
|BB-EYNRGBS2-0025-MM||RGBS Video Cable (4) BNC Male / (4) BNC Male||25 ft||1.34 lbs||5.4" L x 7" W x 0.8" H|
|BB-EYNRGBS2-0050-MM||RGBS Video Cable (4) BNC Male / (4) BNC Male||50 ft||3.25 lbs||7.5" L x 7.5" W x 2.25" H|
|BB-EYNRGBS2-0005-FF||RGBS Video Cable (4) BNC Female / (4) BNC Female||5 ft||0.30 lb||7.3" L x 6.1" W x 0.6" H|
- Four BNC to four BNC connectors M/M or F/F
- Each PVC jacket contains four 75-ohm coaxial cables twisted together with fiber filler and polyester binder tape
- Available in Male to Female versions (please call for more information)
|Attenuation :||2.5 dB / 100' at 100 MHz|
|Conductors :||(4) stranded copper cores|
|Diameter :||0.035" (0.075 cm)|
|Impedance :||75 ohms|
|Jacket Material :||PVC|
|PVC Jacket Thickness :||0.033" (0.084 cm)|
|Mutual Capacitance :||18.5 pF/ft.|
|Resistance :||0.098 ohms/ft. nominal|
|Shielding :||38 AWG tinned-copper braid, 90% coverage|
|Wire Gauge :||30 AWG, center conductor|
|Connectors :||(8) BNC|
|Operating Temperature :||-10°C to +75°C|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030