What's special about this rackmountable surge suppressor?
- EMI/RFI resistance up to 40dB creates a safe path for high-frequency noise around protected circuits
- Keeps your rack organized by neatly holding all power cords plugged into one central location
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Rackmount Surge Suppressors allows you to consolidate all of your power cords onto one power strip, and protect your equipment from power surges.
|BB-SP187A||19" Rackmount Surge Suppressor 400V||2.4 lbs
|1.8" H (1U) x 19" W x 2.8" D
(4.6 x 48.3 x 7.1 cm)
For safety the suppressors include a protective circuit breaker with a front panel reset button that automatically shuts off power to your outlets if its surge suppression fails. These surge suppressors offer EMI/RFI resistance up to 40dB creating a safe path for high-frequency noise around protected circuits.
*These surge suppressors are designed to protect equipment sensitive to the destructive effects of power line transients and noise on electronic and electrical circuitry, but are not designed for protection against lightning strikes.
- Suppressors automatically shuts off power to your outlets if its surge suppression fails to keep your valuable equipment safe
- Fast & easy installation
- Includes a protective circuit breaker with a front panel reset button
- Availablewith a rackmount, 400V surge suppressor with an on/off switch and 6 outlets
- Equipped to handle most abnormal power surges with a clamp voltage of 336 volts peak
- Features a 15-amp resettable circuit breaker
- 2 year Double Diamond Protection
The BB-SP187A is a rackmount surge power strip with an on/off switch. This is a rackmount, 400V surge suppressor with an on/off switch and 6 outlets
|Clamping Voltage||400 V|
|Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Peak Current||13,000 Amps|
|Primary Current||15 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||6' (1.8 m) with 14/3 AWG, NEMA 5-15P|
|Connectors||(6) Rear Mounted NEMA 5-15S|
|(6) Rear Mounted NEMA 5-15RS|
|Input||6' 14/3 (14-AWG 3-Conductor) cord with NEMA 5-15 male plug|
|Compliance||FCC class A, IC class A, UR recognized, CSA certified, UL 1449 clamping category|
|EMI / RFI Resistance||Up to 40 dB|
|Temperature Tolerance||Operating : 0°F - 114°F (-17.7°C - 45.5°C)|
|Storage : -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C)|
|Humidity Tolerance||10 to 95%, noncondensing|
|Size||1.8" H (1U) x 19" W x 2.8" D (4.6 x 48.3 x 7.1 cm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030