Black Box Rackmount Fiber Optic Shelf
Black Box rack-mount fiber shelf is the ideal alternative for fiber installations where rack space is limited, because the shelf is only one rack unit (1U) high. Since this fiber optic shelf has front access, testing, removing, adding, or replacing a modular adapter panel is easy. The shelf has two openings in the back for cable access and a rear bar that supports cable ties. A cable routing spool provides storage for excess length of cables. More
- Compact and rugged enough for commercial applications where there is limited rack space available since this fiber shelf only occupies 1U of rack space
- Corrosion-resistant powder coating finish to guarantee durability of your rack shelf
- Double Diamond Warranty
What is included in the Rackmount Fiber Shelf?
- Rackmount Fiber Shelf
- (4) 10-32 cuphead screws
- (4) 12-24 cuphead screws
- (4) 4-inch cable ties
- (30) 3-inch cable ties
- Red "danger" sticker that warns you of laser hazard
- (6) 1-inch stick-on rectangular cable holders
- Pair of black spool rings for cable management
- User's manual
|Capacity||Supports 3 fiber adapters. Fits in 19" or 23" racks,|
|Material||16-gauge cold-rolled steel|
|Size||1.75"H (1U) x 17"W x 11"D (4.4 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm)|
|Weight||12.906 lbs. (4.7 kg)|
|Temperature||-40° C to 80° C|
NOTE: Only Compatible with Black Box adapters, enclosures
|BB-JPM407A-R3||Fiber Rackmount Cabinet
3 Adapter Shelf - 3 fiber adapters, 19" or 23" racks
|1.75"H (1U) x 17"W x 11"D
(4.4 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm)
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!