What's special about this toolkit?
This handy tool kit has just about everything you need to punch down cables in a holster you can easily clip to your belt. It includes a total of 6 pieces that make working in a wiring closet a breeze. The punchdown tool, utility scissors, and multipurpose cutter have all been designed with comfort in mind, so you can use them over and over again, effortlessly.
|BB-FT995A||Professional Technician's Kit||1.875 lbs||11" L x 5.75" W x 3.5" H|
- Includes a multi-use spudger with built-in pick and hook for arranging wires
- Use the Multipurpose cutter/stripper on:
- 4-, 6-, and 8- conductor flat satin cables
- UTP/STP data cables
- 25-pair data and phone cables
- Multi-conductor round cables
- 14-8 AWG wire
- Ergonomically designed scissors feature serrated blades for easy cuts, and a built-in wire stripper
- Lifetime guarantee
The Professional Technician's Kit Includes:
- Punch-down Tool (FT024)
- Reversible Type 110/66 punch-down blade
- UTP/STP flat cable cutter and stripper
- Utility scissors
- Sharpie® permanent marker
- Maglite® AA cell flashlight with batteries link to flashlights
- Heavy-duty, molded PVC pouch
- Detachable swivel belt clip
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030