What's special about these media converters from Black Box?
- Converts 10- / 100- Mbps copper cabling to 100- Mbps fiber optic cabling
- This PoE PSE Media converter takes away the constrains that exist by the distance limits of PoE over copper
- Click for More Features
The Black Box PoE PSE Media Converter not only enables you to connect copper cables to long-distance fiber data links, but they also safely power compatible devices plugged in on the copper side. These media converters are fully compliant with the 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard. The converters function as power source equipment (PSE) that provides -48 VDC power via copper wiring to access points, cameras, and similar devices in areas without nearby power outlets.
|BB-LPM600A||PoE PSE Media Converter 10/100TX to 100FXSC Multimode 2km||2.65 lbs|
|BB-LPM601A||PoE PSE Media Converter 10/100TX to 100FXST Multimode 2km||2.65 lbs|
|BB-LPM602A||PoE PSE Media Converter 10/100TX to 100FXSC Single Mode 20km||2.65 lbs|
The PoE PSE media converters also offer equipment protection by detecting over-current and undercurrent detection, as well as fault protection input and power monitoring. Also, they also have powered device signature sensing to detect when a 802.3af compliant device is connected downstream.
For added protection, the link-fault pass-through and far-end fault detection features keep you from sending valuable data across invalid links.
NOTE: For fiber connections up to 2 kilometers (1.2 mi.), a multimode converter is needed; for fiber links as far as 100 kilometers (62.1 mi.), the single-mode model is necessary.
- The converters detect undercurrent and over-current, as well as load sensing
- Available in multimode and single-mode models to suit all fiber optic installations
- Extend your network by as much as 100 kilometers and add power to your network link
- RoHS Compliant
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection
|Flow Control||802.3x for full-duplex
backpressure for half-duplex
|Forwarding Rate||100 Mbps: 148,800 pps
10 Mbps: 14,880 pps
|Compliant Standards||CE, RoHS, FCC Part 15 A|
|Operating Temperature||Minimum Operating Temperature: 32° F (0° C)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 122° F (50° C)
Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90%
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Connectors||Copper side:  RJ45
Fiber side:  pair of SC or ST
|Power||Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, autosensing
Consumption: 24 watts
|Size (H x W x D)||1.6" x 6.25" x 5.25"
4.1cm x 15.9cm x 13.3cm
- Fiber Optics and OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- LAN (Local Area Network) and Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optics in Our Work Environment
- Understanding Fiber to the Premises
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030