What's special about this cabinet enclosure?
- The beige, textured, water-resistant, easy-to-clean surface of the enclosure doesn't show fingerprints and protects computers from dust, dirt, grease, and humid environments
- Locking doors protect equipment from prying fingers as well as the environment
- Each compartment has a cable access slot which seals tightly around cables to keep contaminants out
- Click for More Features
With the PC Shelter you get protection from the elements and from theft that your PC needs. This cabinet enclosure gives you the flexibility to have a top and bottom compartment that can be secured separately, so you can access one or the other without having to open the whole enclosure.
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week.
|BB-RMT885A-R2||Black Box PC Shelter||69" H x 28.1" W x 29.5" D||262 lbs|
- The locking door has a 23" window so you can view the monitor when it is closed
- The two interior compartments hold a single workstation with a printer allowing you to do all your work from one single place
- Top compartment has a sturdy monitor shelf with a pull-out keyboard drawer underneath for easy access when you want to use the PC
- Equipped with a storage drawer that includes a separate lift-out writing surface, giving you access to a work surface
- Lower compartment features a pair of locking doors and a fixed shelf
- A fan on the rear panel of the bottom compartment provides ventilation, and for added convenience, the fan has a removable washable filter
- Ideal to use in factories, warehouses, machine shops, and food-service facilities
- This computer cabinet is placed on top of casters to allow you to move the cabinet for convenience, these casters lock for safety once you place the PC Shelter in the desired spot
- Double Diamond Warranty
Use this PC shelter to project a computer or workstation in any environment where it could easily get damaged during every day use. This housing is easy to clean and protects computers from dust, dirt, grease, and moisture
|Weight Capacity||Top Compartment: 176 lbs
Lower Compartment: 176 lbs
|Window Opening||18.1" H x 19.9" W|
|Drawing / Writing Surface||22.25" W x 17.5" D x 3.5" H|
|Slide-out Keyboard Surface||21.5" W x 15.25" D|
|Lower Doors||22.5" H x 20.5" W|
|Lower Shelf||27.75" W x 26.5" D|
|Lower Shelf Cable Opening||1.75" H x 12.75" W|
|Rear Panel Cable Access||2 @ 1.5" H x 3.75" W|
|Fan Power||110-120V AC, 50-60Hz, 15.8-13.7 Watts|
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030