Black Box PC Shelter
Monitor not included
With the PC Shelter you get protection from the elements and from theft that your PC needs. This cabinet enclosure gives you the flexibility to have a top and bottom compartment that can be secured separately, so you can access one or the other without having to open the whole enclosure. More.
- The locking door has a 23" window so you can view the monitor when it is closed
- The two interior compartments hold a single workstation with a printer allowing you to do all your work from one single place
- Top compartment has a sturdy monitor shelf with a pull-out keyboard drawer underneath for easy access when you want to use the PC
- Equipped with a storage drawer that includes a separate lift-out writing surface, giving you access to a work surface
- Lower compartment features a pair of locking doors and a fixed shelf
- A fan on the rear panel of the bottom compartment provides ventilation, and for added convenience, the fan has a removable washable filter
- Ideal to use in factories, warehouses, machine shops, and food-service facilities
- This computer cabinet is placed on top of casters to allow you to move the cabinet for convenience, these casters lock for safety once you place the PC Shelter in the desired spot
- Double Diamond Warranty
Use this PC shelter to project a computer or workstation in any environment where it could easily get damaged during every day use. This housing is easy to clean and protects computers from dust, dirt, grease, and moisture
|Weight Capacity||Top Compartment: 176 lbs
Lower Compartment: 176 lbs
|Window Opening||18.1" H x 19.9" W|
|Drawing / Writing Surface||22.25" W x 17.5" D x 3.5" H|
|Slide-out Keyboard Surface||21.5" W x 15.25" D|
|Lower Doors||22.5" H x 20.5" W|
|Lower Shelf||27.75" W x 26.5" D|
|Lower Shelf Cable Opening||1.75" H x 12.75" W|
|Rear Panel Cable Access||2 @ 1.5" H x 3.75" W|
|Fan Power||110-120V AC, 50-60Hz, 15.8-13.7 Watts|
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week.
|BB-RMT885A-R2||Black Box PC Shelter||69" H x 28.1" W x 29.5" D||262 lbs|
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!