Black Box Opto Isolators
Linking two devices powered by separate AC sources can create potential ground-loop surges that can damage your computer systems and wipe out data.
- You can choose from three different devices according to your needs:
- High-speed Opto Isolator to protect devices with 115.2-kbps serial ports up to 1000 ft on either side of the interface
- RS-422/485 Opto Isolator protects RS-422/485 lines up to 2000 ft
- 3 years Double Diamond Protection for the High-speed Opto Isolator
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection for the Opto Isolator II, and RS-422/485 Opto Isolator
The Black Box Opto Isolators help protect your computers by stopping ground loops of up to 2500 volts from destroying your system. Inside the Opto Isolators data signals are converted to light pulses using an internal fiber optic link. These pulses then continue along the circuit as light to saves you $1000’s in maintenance and downtime.
|Speed||Up to 115.2 kbps||Up to 19.2 kbps|
|Connectors||(1) DB25 F (1) DB25 M||(2) RJ-45|
|Power||From the interface or optional 120-VAC Wallmount Power Supply (PS1002)|
|Operating Temperature||0° - 70° C|
|Dimensions||0.8" H x 2.1" W x 3.8" D (2 x 5.3 x 9.7 cm)||1" H x 2.3" W x 2.3" D (2.5 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm)|
|Weight||0.8 lb (0.4 kg)||0.1 lb (<0.1 kg)|
|BB-SP340A-R3||High Speed Opto Isolator||0.8" H x 2.1" W x 3.8" D
(2 x 5.3 x 9.7 cm)
|BB-SP401A||RS422 / RS485 Opto Isolator||1" H x 2.3" W x 2.3" D
(2.5 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm)
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!