What's special about this network optimizer?
- Improves the performance of TCP based traffic on the internet, so your websites, files transfer and video streams load faster
- Transparent to end users, it requires no special client hardware, software or browser plug-ins
- Equipped with two bridged 10-/100-/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for acceleration, as well as an Ethernet and USB port for management
- Once configured, it provides real-time analysis and monitoring of acceleration performance
- Click for More Features
The solution for slow internet performance isn’t always adding or buying more bandwidth - it’s often using existing bandwidth more efficiently. With the Opti-WAN by Black BBox, your web pages, file downloads and video streaming can achieve speeds that are faster by 30-500%, which will result in more business and fewer customers leaving your website because of slow performance.
|BB-FE922001AA||Black Box Opti-WAN, Network Optimization||7.1"||1.6"||5.9"||4.13 lbs||Black|
- Opti-WAN uses three different patented algorithms that work together to increase efficiency:
- FastStart™ - accelerates TCP slow-start based on connection delay-jitters
- HyperBurst™ - adjusts receiver windows to maximize throughput
- FastTCP™ - adjusts data transfer rates to match congestion levels
- Perfect for: data that travels long distance, applications that use TCP (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and email), desktop virtualization (Citrix®, RDP, KVM-over-IP), large data file transfer (high resolution pictures, video, or medical images), backup/disaster recovery, and multi-site distributed enterprise applications
- 30% to 500% faster web page displays, thin-client screen refreshes, and file downloads, to retain customers
- May be clustered for high availability and redundancy
- RoHS compliant, CE Approval
- 1 Year Warranty
|Operating Temperature||50°F to 95°F (10° to 35° C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% noncondensing|
|Max. Humidity Gradation||10% / hour|
|Max. Operating Vibration||0.25 Gs 0-peak, 3-200 Hz sweep@1/2 octaves/momute|
|Max. Operating Shock||31G, 2.6 ms, 20 inches / second, bottom side|
|Operating Altitude||-50 to 10,000 ft (-16 to 3048m)|
|Memory||1.5 to 8 Mbps|
|Power||Input; 120-240 VAC, 15 Amps|
|Output;15VDC, 4Amps, 60 Watts|
|Size||1.6"H x 7.1"W x 5.9"D (180mm W x 41mm H x 150mm D)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What is RoHS?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030