What's special about this VGA receiver?
- Allows you to set up video monitors up to 500 feet from your PC or video source
- Eliminates the need to use bulky, expensive and difficult to terminate VGA cables
- Boost and buffer signals for a clear video image
- Click for More Features
The Mini Cat 5 VGA Receiver is the simplest way to receive extended multimedia video over Cat 5 cables for up to 500 feet or more. It is ideal to use for receiving video displays like monitors or LCD screens.
NOTE: You must order a separate receiver for each remote display.
The Mini Cat5 VGA Receiver should be used in conjunction with Mini Cat5 VGA extenders
|BB-AC602A||Mini Cat5 VGA Receiver||7.1" L x 4.75" W x 2" H||0.312 lb|
- Used for receiver connections with Mini Cat5 VGA Extenders
- Use a receiver for each remote display that is connected to a Mini Cat5 VGA extender
- You can connect to a local monitor by adding a second VGA connection on the transmitter
- Receives video over up to 500 feet of ordinary CAT5 cable
- Ideal for placing video displays like monitors or LCD screens to receive and display information such as schedules, menus, or advertising
- Allows you to receive VGA video signals over Cat5 UTP
- Plug a standard CAT5 cable, up to 300 feet long, between the two units, to attain a resolution of 1600 x 1200. You can attain greater distances at lower resolutions
- Also compatible with Cat 6 and Cat 5e cables
- Double Diamond Protection
- (1) Receiver
- (1) Power Supply
|MAXIMUM DISTANCE:||500 ft. (152.4 m)|
|MAXIMUM RESOLUTION:||1600 x 1200 at 300 ft (91.4 m) or 1280 x 1024 at 500 ft (152.4 m)|
|VIDEO TAPES:||VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, RGBS, RGsB, Y-Pb-Pr|
|CONNECTORS:||Video output: (1) HD15 F
Interconnect: (1) shielded RJ-45 F
|POWER:||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, autosensing|
|SIZE:||Each unit: 0.8" H x 1.7" W x 4.5" D (2 x 4.3 x 11.4 cm)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030