What's special about this VGA extender?
With the Black Box Mini Cat5 VGA extender wallplate, you have the perfect wall-mount way to send video and power 500 feet over UTP cable. They eliminate the need for bulky and expensive VGA cable and provide you with a neat and clean in-wall installation. These VGA extenders also provide buffered and boosted images so that you have clear video.
|BB-AC504A-WP||Mini Cat5 Extender Wallplate Transmitter||1.4 lbs||8.75" L x 3.25" H x 5.5" W|
|NOTE : You must order a separate receiver for each remote display.
The Mini Cat5 VGA Receiver should be used in conjunction with Mini Cat5 VGA Extenders
|BB-AC602A||Mini Cat5 VGA Receiver||0.312 lbs||7.1" L x 2.0" H x 4.75" W|
- Single-gang wallplate is standard size and mounts in any junction box
- Easy to install and transport
- Saves space and simplifies installation
- The rear of the extender has a RJ-45 connector for a simple CAT5 plug installations and the front has a standard HD15 connector for attaching a monitor or HD Television
- Signals are buffered and boosted for a clear and precise video image
- Double Diamond Protection for 2 years
- The transmitter has a power supply that connects with screw terminals
- This device sends 1600 x 1200 video up to 500 feet (152.4 m) over Cat5 cable
- Ground loops and noise are eliminated through differential signaling
- Ideal for crowded video distribution applications and video displays like monitors or LCD screens to display:
*For receiver-side connections, you’ll need to order the Mini CAT5 VGA Receiver BB-AC602A
|Maximum Distance||500' (152.4 m)|
|Maximum Resolution||1600 x 1200 non-interlaced up to 85 Hz; HDTV to 1080p|
|Video Types||VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, RGBS, RGsB, Y-Pb-Pr|
|Connectors||AC504A-WP: Video input: (1) HD15 F, Interconnect: (1) shielded RJ-45|
|Power||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, auto-sensing;|
|AC504A-WP: External: output voltage: 9 DC center positive; sends power over UTP|
|Size||AC504A-WP: Single-gang wallplate|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What is a UPS?
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030