What's special about this low profile cabinet?
- Allows you to put your network equipment against the wall and out of your way
- The equipment mounting depth is adjustable for convenient cable management, plus it has cable lacing points to help with your cable management
- Ideal for tight networking environments and security sensitive applications because your equipment is kept out of the way while your connectors stay accessible
- Click for More Features
The Low-Profile Side Wall-mount Cabinets from Black Box allows you to add space to crowded networking environments. Each sideway panel features a high-quality 10-32 threaded rack rail that has been pre-installed to make mounting your equipment that much easier. These low profile enclosures include cable lacing points at the rear to help you organize and manage cable runs. The cover serves to both conceal your equipment and keep it free from dust.
|BB-RMT355A-R2||Low Profile Side Wallmount Cabinet 2U||2||19.75" H x 19.18" W x 3.7" D||20 lbs|
|BB-RMT356A-R2||Low Profile Side Wallmount Cabinet 4U||4||19.75" H x 19.18" W x 7.2" D||17 lbs|
These wall-mount cabinets are available in both 2U and 4U deep models so you can mount a wide variety of network components. Choose one that is right for your work environment.
- Constructed of sturdy and durable 16-gauge steel
- Choose between two models, 2U or 4U of rack space according to your needs
- Efficient design keeps your equipment out of sight and out of the way
- Pre-installed rack rail makes equipment mounting easy
- Fully compliant with TIA/EIA specifications
- Double Diamond Warranty
|Outside Height||19.75" (50.17 cm)||19.75" (50.17 cm)|
|Outside Width||19.18" (48.7 cm)||19.18" (48.7 cm)|
|Outside Depth||3.7" (9.4 cm)||7.2" (18.3 cm)|
|Racking Depth||16" (40.6 cm)||16" (40.6 cm)|
|Rack Units (U)||2U||4U|
|Load Capacity||50 lbs (27.7 kg)||50 lbs (27.7 kg)|
|Weight||20 lbs (9 kg)||17 lbs (9 kg)|
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030