Black Box LC Rackmount Preloaded Fiber Panels
Black Box offers the convenient LC Rackmount Preloaded Fiber Panels with a fiber adapter. These panels feature a swing-out fiber management tray for access to both front and rear interconnections as well as high-retention phosphor bronze alignment sleeves that are suitable for most single-mode and all multimode applications.
- These preloaded panels can be used with most single-mode and all multimode applications
- The LC fiber panels’ preloaded connectors feature high-retention phosphor bronze alignment sleeves for pull out resistance
- Standard width to be easily mounted in any 19” or 23” rack(mounting brackets and hardware are included)
- Custom configurations are available for your network specifications(please call Customer Service at 886-222-0030 for details)
- Compact 1U saves space
- Numbered ports for easy identification
- Constructed of sturdy 16-gauge cold rolled steel for durability
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection
|MATERIAL:||16-gauge cold-rolled steel|
|OPERATING TEMP.:||0° C to 100° C (32° F to 212° F)|
|SIZE:||1.75" H (1U) x 17" W x 11" D (4.4 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm)|
|BB-JPM380A||12 pair LC Rackmount Preloaded Fiber Panel||1.75" H x 17" W x 11" D||10.3 lbs|
|BB-JPM385A||24 pair LC Rackmount Preloaded Fiber Panel||1.75" H x 17" W x 11" D||10.3 lbs|
- Introduction to Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Fiber Optic Safety
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!