What's special about these industrial patch cables?
- Connector housing is NEMA 3R rated to protect your connection from dust, water, oil and other contaminants
- Maximum strain relief avoids accidental disconnects due to vibrations
- Flexible double jacket PVC provides extra protection from the elements
- Click for More Features
When expanding your Ethernet cabling installations outside of your office, into areas where temperature extremes, electromagnetic interference (EMI), and everyday wear-and-tear can destroy the integrity of your data communications, a reliable solution is necessary. These Industrial Cat 6 Patch Cords from Black Box are ideal for cable-to-wall jack connections in harsh environments and locations where standard RJ-45 cable connections aren't an option. They provide the secure and reliable connection that demanding industrial and commercial applications need.
|BB-EVNSLI05-0003||Industrial CAT6 Patch Cord||0.188 lb||3' (0.9m)||6.5" L x 6.5" W x 1.5" H|
|BB-EVNSLI05-0005||Industrial CAT6 Patch Cord||0.250 lb||5' (1.5m)||6.5" L x 6.5" W x 1.5" H|
|BB-EVNSLI05-0007||Industrial CAT6 Patch Cord||0.313 lb||7' (2.1m)||6.0" L x 6.0" W x 1.5" H|
|BB-EVNSLI05-0010||Industrial CAT6 Patch Cord||0.325 lb||10' (3.0m)||6.5" L x 6.5" W x 1.5" H|
|BB-EVNSLI05-0015||Industrial CAT6 Patch Cord||0.531 lb||15' (4.5m)||7.0" L x 7.0" W x 1.5" H|
|BB-EVNSLI05-0020||Industrial CAT6 Patch Cord||0.656 lb||20' (6.0m)||7.0" L x 7.0" W x 1.5" H|
- Ideal for extending data transmissions to areas with temperature extremes, chemical exposure, dust, moisture, vibration, and heavy-duty everyday wear-and-tear
- Stranded 24 AWG cable is terminated with industrial connectors
- Cables meet or exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 (CAT6) standards
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
|Attenuation||EVNSLI05 49.3 dB/100 m at 500 MHz|
|Cable Diameter||1" (2.54 cm)|
|Cable Type||4-pair, stranded twisted-pair copper in a double PVC jacket|
|Conductor Gauge||24 AWG|
|Impedance||100 ± 15 ohms|
|Mutual Capacitance (Maximum)||56 pF/100 m (nominal)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030