What's special about Black Box's Cat 6 Patch Panels?
- Feature universal wiring and includes labeling for both T568A and T568B standards
- ETL tested and verified CAT6 channel performance for a quality connection
- Rolled-edge construction provides superior panel rigidity to eliminate flex during termination
- Click for More Features
The Black Box GigaTrue Cat6 Patch Panels are ideal for your CAT6 component performance. These patch panels feature universal wiring as well as labeling that meets T568A and T568B standards for an easy installation.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RMS/U||# OF PORTS||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-JPM610A-R6||Black Box GigaTrue CAT6 Patch Panel||1U||24||1.75"H x 19"W x 1.25"D||1.5 lb|
|BB-JPM614A-R6||Black Box GigaTrue CAT6 Patch Panel||4U||96||7"H x 19"W x 1.25"D||5.8 lb|
- Meet or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 component performance specifications
- Tested for NEXT, Power Sum NEXT, FEXT, Return Loss, and attenuation to 350 MHz
- Paired punch-down sequence enables pair twist within 1⁄2" of termination
- Redesigned IDC 110 block features peaks to make lacing cables and wires easier
- The stuffer caps hold cable securely
- Include cable ties and mounting hardware
- Lifetime Double Diamond Warranty
|PART #||SIZE||WEIGHT||OPERATING TEMP.|
|BB-JPM610A-R6||1.75"H (1U) x 19"W x 1.25"D (4.4 x 48.3 x 3.2 cm)||1.5 lb. (0.7 kg)||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|BB-JPM614A-R6||7"H (4U) x 19"W x 1.25"D (17.8 x 48.3 x 3.2 cm)||5.8 lb. (2.6 kg)||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
TWISTED-PAIR CABLE SPECIFICATIONS COMPARISON
|FREQUENCY||100 MHz||100 MHz||250 MHz||600 MHz|
|ATTENUATION (min. at 100 MHz)||22 dB||22 dB||19.8 dB||20.8 dB|
|CHARACTERISTIC IMPEDANCE||100 ohms ± 15%||100 ohms ± 15%||100 ohms ± 15%||100 ohms ± 15%|
|NEXT (min. at 100 MHz)||32.3 dB||35.3 dB||44.3 dB||62.1 dB|
|PS-NEXT (min. at 100 MHz)||no specification||32.3 dB||42.3 dB||59.1 dB|
|ELFEXT (min. at 100 MHz)||no specification||23.8 dB||27.8 dB||not yet specified|
|PS-ELFEXT (min. at 100 MHz)||no specification||20.8 dB||24.8 dB||not yet specified|
|RETURN LOSS (min. at 100 MHz)||16 dB||20.1 dB||20.1 dB||14.1 dB|
|DELAY SKEW (max. per 100 m)||no specification||45 ns||45 ns||20 ns|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030