What's special about this network jack?
- High-density and compact design makes these jacks ideal for multimedia applications
- Completely backward compatible with CAT5e, CAT5, and CAT3 components so you can upgrade your network
- Come in several colors, so you can color code your installations
- Click for More Features
The GigaTrue CAT6 Jacks allow you to make the best and easiest terminations ever because they feature an innovative design with multiple, patent-pending features. You'll get better performing, stronger terminations in less time and with less confusion.
|GigaTrue2 Cat6 Keystone Jack|
|BB-FMT6R2||1||Black, Ivory, Grey, Green, Office White, White, Yellow||0.0625 lb||DISCONTINUED|
|BB-FMT6R2-25PAK||25 / pack||Ivory, Grey, Green, Office White, Orange, White||0.375 lb||DISCONTINUED|
|GigaTrue Cat6 Keystone Jack|
|BB-FM6||1||Blue, Black, Electric Ivory, Telephone Ivory, Grey, Green, Office White, Orange, Red, White, Yellow||0.0625 lb||DISCONTINUED|
|BB-FM6-25PAK||25 /pack||Blue, Black, Electric Ivory, Telephone Ivory, Grey, Green, Office White, Orange, Red, White, Yellow||0.375 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- An innovative, dual-plane nose contact design improves performance
- Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 CAT6 requirements.
- ETL tested and ETL verified Cat6 channel performance
- Work with our GigaTrue® CAT6 Cables
- The unique universal wiring system labels clearly display T568A and T568B wiring, so you get no-confusion terminations.
- Make easy terminations using a 110 tool, or termination retention stuffer cap to provide strain relief
- Feature a keystone style for snap-in installation, which enables mounting in GigaStation and GigaStation+ Wallplates
- The angled, staggered IDC 110 contacts are phosphor bronze with tin plating and printed circuit board design provides optimum performance
- Data transmission rates up to 250 MHz
- Nose contacts feature 50-micron gold plating over 100-micron nickel under-plating
- Lifetime Double Diamond Warranty
Each termination tower is separated and paired for easy wire lacing and increased pair separation so you reduce installation time and increase performance. The top of each tower is peaked to make pair splitting easier and are set at a 30° angle, decreasing the angle of wire insertion. This 30° offset increases transmission performance and reduces wire lacing time.
Hidden beneath the towers is a unique nose and IDC contact design. This is coupled with state-of-the-art printed circuit-board technology, resulting in enhanced compensation, which improves overall performance.
The one-piece termination retention stuffer cap serves multiple purposes. When terminating with a 110 punch-down tool, the cap acts as a termination platform. Or if you prefer to do tool-less termination, use the cap as an aid. Once you finish the termination, snap the cap into place for strain relief.
These jacks have been designed for speed and performance. They are completely backwards compatible and conform to TIA/EIA standards.
|GigaTrue2 Cat6 Jacks Insertion Contacts:||Phosphorus bronze 50-microinch gold plating over 100-microinch nickel underplating|
|GigaTrue Cat6 Jacks Nose Contacts:||Beryllium copper with a minimum 50 micro-inch gold plating over nickel|
|IDC Contacts:||GigaTrue2 Cat6 Jacks: Supports 24–26 AWG solid copper
GigaTrue Cat6 Jacks: 100 micro-inch tin-lead 60/40 plated over phosphorus bronze
|Standards:|| ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 (Category 6)
IEEE 802.3an 10 Gigabit Ethernet Verified for > 37 meters
ETL Total Solutions tested
UL listed 1863
ISO 11801 2nd Edition, Class E Compliant
|Temperature:||GigaTrue2 Cat6: -40° C to 68° C
GigaTrue Cat6: -10° C to 70° C
|Dimensions:||3/4" H x 1-1/8" L x 5/8" W|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily terminations
- Quality terminals
- Not all cables fit snugly
Comments about Black Box GigaTrue2 Cat6 Keystone Jack:
I used over 25 of these in a home network without any problems, none of the connections came up faulty and the wires punched securely into the terminals.
Some of the generic cables that fit and worked perfectly in the switches and other outlets, fit poorly into the these jacks...Ran the the same piece of cable through the tester as least 4 times before finally realizing what the issue was and swapped out the loose cables.
Other then being a little picky about which cables will fit in the jack securely, it's easy peasy, I would use them again.