Black Box GigaTrue Cat6 550-MHz Patch Cable (UTP)
CableOrganizer.com offers Black Box GigaTrue Cat6 550-MHz Patch Cables (UTP). These are Black Box's best CAT6 patch cables for all your high performance applications. They are the perfect alternative for full broadband and baseband video. More
These cables are ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 155-Mbps ATM, 100-Mbps FDDI/CDDI, and other high-speed applications.
The GigaTrue Cat6 cables are also available with snagless boots, with basic connectors, and with cross-pinning.
- Perfect for full broadband and baseband video
- Use in our ETL-tested GigaTrue CAT6 channel or mix with components from other manufacturers
- Tested and verified for true CAT6 component performance
- Stranded cable delivers full Power Sum performance
- Provides full-duplex operation for next-generation applications
- Meet balance requirements (LCL/LCTL), resulting in better transmission
- Tested to 550 MHz
- Double Diamond Warranty
|ATTENUATION:||23.9 dB @t 100 MHz; 39.6 dB @ 250 MHz|
|CONDUCTOR GAUGE:||24 AWG, stranded|
|MAX. DELAY SKEW:||25 ns/100 m (328 ft.)|
|IMPEDANCE:||100 ± 15 ohms @ 1–250 MHz|
|MUTUAL CAPACITANCE:||56 pF/m (maximum)|
|NEXT:||44.3 dB @ 100 MHz; 38.3 dB @ 250 MHz|
|PS-NEXT:||42.3 dB @ 100 MHz; 36.3 dB @ 250 MHz|
|MAX. RESISTANCE:||9.38 ohms/100 m (328 ft.)|
|STANDARDS:||TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6|
(choose at checkout)
|BB-EVNSL6-0003||3-ft||0.125 lb||Gray, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Beige, Pink, Black, Purple, Orange, White|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Consistent Performance
- High-End Equipment
- Home Theater
Comments about Black Box 3-ft GigaTrue 550 Cat6 Molded Component:
3 or 4 of these, plus a switch and a 75' cable is the ticket for my home theater set-up.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!