Black Box Fiber Optic Wall Mount Cabinet
These cabinets feature full front access to pigtails and connectors as well as a splice tray mounting stud. They also come with all the hardware you need to route fibers and secure the cables. A splice tray mounting stud is also available. More
- Choose between open style and lock style cabinets according to your security needs
- The front cover extends past the connector field on the user side of the panel, providing full patch cord protection
- Separate front covers provide access to both the users’ side and the technician’s side, which is lockable
- 1-year Double Diamond Protection
- Allows you to easily interconnect to active equipment or patch vertical or horizontal runs
The open style enclosures can be mounted almost anywhere, and allow you to interconnect to active equipment or patch vertical/horizontal runs.
Lock style cabinets are ideal for secure fiber connections. They provide full frontal access to pigtails and connectors as well as a splice tray mounting stud. These fiber enclosures come unloaded, so you can snap-in up to 4 to 12 adapter panels.
Some more interesting features of these Fiber Wall Cabinets are:
- If you need to access the cabinets from the rear, just fold open the rear door. Thumbscrews hold it in place.
- Each side of the enclosure has a large access opening for routing cables horizontally
- The fiber cabinet comes with front or center adjustable brackets for easy mounting in other cabinets or racks
- The inner tray pulls out for easy access to the adapter panel that you install in the unloaded enclosure. A screw-lock safety catch keeps you from pulling out the tray too far
- Four rubber grommet openings enable you to route fiber cable through the top of the enclosure. Four additional openings are also provided on the bottom
- You can use the interior cable ties and black spool rings to hold distribution cables in place. The spool also provides storage for excess cable lengths
- Multi-pair fiber optic cable terminates in the snap-in adapter panels
- Rectangle cable holders also snap into the tray
- The fold down front door has a smoked plastic front cover that enables you to view cable terminations when it is closed
|Material||16- gauge cold-rolled steel|
|Size||JPM400A: 4.930 lbs / 10.5"H x 8.5"W x 2.5"D (26.7 x 21.6 x 6.4 cm)|
|JPM401A-R2: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg) / 12"H x 14"W x 3.3"D (30.5 x 35.6 x 8.4 cm)|
|JPM402A-R2: 10 lbs (4.5 kg) / 12"H x 14"W x 3.3"D (30.5 x 35.6 x 8.4 cm)|
|JPM403A: 19 lbs (8.6 kg) / 16"H x 14"W x 6.5"D (40.6 x 35.6 x 16.5 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||JPM400A and JPM403A = -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|JPM401A-R2 and JPM402A-R2 = -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
NOTE: Only compatible with Black Box Adapter Panels
|BB-JPM400A||Fiber Wall Cabinet Open Style 2 Adapter Panel||12||4.93 lbs||10.5"H x 8.5"W x 2.5"D
(26.7 x 21.6 x 6.4 cm)
|BB-JPM401A-R2||Fiber Wall Cabinet Open Style 4 Adapter Panel||24||9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)||12"H x 14"W x 3.3"D
(30.5 x 35.6 x 8.4 cm)
|BB-JPM402A-R2||Fiber Wall Cabinet Lock Style 4 Adapter Panel||24||10 lbs (4.5 kg)||12"H x 14"W x 3.3"D
(30.5 x 35.6 x 8.4 cm)
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!