What's special about this fiber optic termination kit?
- Available with an assortment of professional-grade tools you need to reliably and efficiently terminate your fiber optic cable
- The ergonomically designed tools included in the kits reduce hand strain caused by day-in, day-out termination tasks
- All the tools in these kits allow you to avoid the expense and wasted time that result from improperly terminating fiber cables
- Click for More Features
Black Box Fiber Optic tool Kit is the complete kit for terminating your fiber cables with precision. The Standard is ergonomically designed and includes the essential tools for cleaning, cutting, inspecting, measuring, scribing, and stripping optical fiber.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-FT175A||Standard Fiber Optic Tool Kit
View the Contents
|19.5" L x 12.5" W x 5.5" H||8.25 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Eye strain is reduced by the included microscope that magnifies cleaved-bare fibers, so you can detect debris, scratches, and misaligned cuts prior to termination
- Kit includes the essential tools for cleaning, cutting, inspecting, measuring, scribing, and stripping and optical fiber
- The Standard Kit has a soft, zippered carrying case, and the Deluxe Kit protects its contents with a rugged, hard-shell case with foam inserts
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° - 50° C)
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
Standard Fiber Optic Tool Kit (FT175A)
- Crimpmaster Crimp Tool Frame
- Die set for SMA or SMB type hex fiber optic connectors (0.151, 0.178, 0.213)
- Durable scribe with 30° wedge-carbide tip for "scratch and pull" scribing of optical fiber
- 203-µ No-Nik® fiber stripper
- 2-in-1 fiber optic stripper with V-notch blades. One used for removing the coating and buffer, and the other, used for stripping insulation material from the cable
- Serrated Kevlar® cutter with breaker notch
- Retractable snap knife (13 pt.) with blade
- Set of chain nose pliers with cutter, 4.75"L
- #1 straight probe (25-mm) with stainless steel tip
- Set of antimagnetic tweezers with Teflon® coating
- 4-in-1 screwdriver (Phillips type #1 and #2; slotted 1/4" and 3/16")
- Polishing puck for ST®, SC, and FC connectors (2.5-mm)
- (20) sheets of 0.3-µm lapping film, 4.5" x 5.5"
- (20) sheets of 3-µm lapping film, 4.5" x 5.5"
- Polishing pad
- (20) manual syringes (3-cc)
- (50) stainless steel dispensing tips, 21 AWG (0.020" inside diameter)
- Gluematic pen of Loctite® Super Bonder 495 Instant Adhesive
- 100X fiber inspection microscope with case
- Mini Mag-Lite (AA) flashlight, 5.75"L
- 10-ft. tape measure
- 2-oz. bottle of isopropyl alcohol
- 30-foot roll of RipWrap 1"W of white self-gripping tape for bundling your fiber cable
- Black soft zippered carrying case with luggage tag
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030