Black Box® Fiber Optic Splice Tray
The Black Box® Fiber Optic Splice Tray provides network technicians and installers with a practical solution for housing multiple spliced fibers inside an enclosure. With a simple and compact design, this splicing tray mounts easily inside large, small, or crowded enclosures, while promoting neat and organized cable management.
- Prefabricated metal base provides mounting for 4 plastic single mode or multimode splice modules that each hold 6 fibers
- Durable metal lid attaches to base easily with just two wing nuts for fast accessibility, while providing an extra level of protection against accidental contact and exposure to dirt, dust, or other airborne debris
- Predrilled mounting holes for quick and easy installation in Black Box fiber enclosures
- Quality black powder coat finish complements or blends in with the enclosure and preexisting hardware
- Single-mode plastic modules come preinstalled to the base with yellow stickers already attached for easy recognition and installation out of the box
- Includes 25 metal sleeves for reinforcing and protecting fusion splices on single-mode fiber optic cable
- Black Box® Double Diamond™ lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
|Dimensions||Height: 0.5" [1.3cm]
Width: 9.4" [23.8cm]
Depth: 5.5" [14cm]
|Weight||0.8 lb [0.4kg]|
|Includes|| - top metal splice cover|
| - bottom metal splice cover|
| - metal sleeves for single-mode splicing|
| - single-mode plastic covers and bases (pre-installed onto bottom splice cover)|
| - multimode plastic covers and bases|
| - 3" (7.6cm) cable ties|
| - Yellow stickers attached to the single-mode plastic bases|
NOTE: Only Compatible with Black Box adapters, enclosures
|BB-JPM440A||Black Box Fiber Optic Splice Tray||0.5" H x 9.4" W 5.5" D||0.8 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!