Black Box Fiber Installation Kits
Starter Kit – BB-FT503A
Black Box offers three fiber installation kits. These kits are designed for techs on the go. The kits have the tools, case, and work space all rolled up in one. Choose between the starter and basic kits.
- The Velcro® loop attaches to work belts as wide as 3" and the elastic bands along the side allow you to store tools while working
- The adaptable loop and strap system allows you to place the work surface on your knee or around your waist
- Since it is designed with safety in mind, the kits include protective glasses and debris bottle
- All models handle SC, FC, and ST® connectors to work with all jobs
- RoHS compliant
- 1 year Double Diamond protection
All kits include:
|BB-FT503A||Starter Fiber Installation Kit||6.3"H x 7"W x 10"D||6.6 lbs|
|BB-FT505A||Basic Fiber Installation Kit||6.3"H x 7"W x 10"D||8.2 lbs|
|BB-FT507A||Professional Fiber Installation Kit||6.3"H x 7"W x 10"D||8.4 lbs|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?