What's special about these fiber optic panels?
- Easy way to patch fiber cables to termination enclosures
- These adapter panels snap easily into our Open- and Lock-Style Fiber Wall Cabinets, Rackmount Fiber Shelf, and Rackmount Fiber Cabinets
- Panels feature high-retention phosphor bronze alignment sleeves that work with both multimode fiber and non-angle polish single-mode fiber to protect and assure proper functioning
- Click for More Features
These panels are meant to be used for patching fiber cable to the termination enclosure of your choice: fiber wall cabinets, rackmount fiber cabinets or rackmount fiber shelf. They snap in easily into the enclosures and enable you to make quick and easy fiber patch panel connections.
|BB-JPM451B||Black Box Fiber Adapter Panel 3 Duplex SC Pairs||SC||5"L x 1"H x 1.5"W||0.156 lb|
|BB-JPM409A-R2||Black Box Fiber Adapter Panel 6 Duplex MTRJ Pairs||MT-RJ||5"L x 1"H x 1.5"W||0.156 lb|
|BB-JPM417A||Black Box Fiber Adapter Panel Four Unloaded Jack Pack||—||5"L x 2"H x 1.5"W||0.125 lb|
|BB-JPM480A||Black Box Blank Fiber Adapter Panel||—||5"L x 0.75"H x 1.5"W||0.125 lb|
- Mix and match these panels to suit your applications
- Panels come with duplex SC and MT-RJ connector pairs
- The 4-pack jack pack is an unloaded adapter panel for four snap fittings or keystone jacks
- The blank adapter panel can be used to snap into any unused slots in your enclosure
- Double Diamond Warranty
|Fiber Optic Adapter Panels|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)|
Double Diamond Warranty -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts