Black Box® Feedthrough Coax Connectors
These 9/16" BNC Double Female Bulkhead Jack/Indoor Feed-thru Coaxial Connector link indoor BNC terminated coax segments through a panel or bulkhead. These are most commonly used to create a solid connection through an obstruction.
- These feed-through connectors work with standard RG-59-62 or 10Base2 ThinNet coax cabling
- Using these connectors will add reliability and stability to your network
- These feed-through coax connectors are ideal for all of your video installations
|Part #||Connector Type||Cable||Qty||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|BB-FC215||BNC Double Female Bulkhead Jack/Indoor||RG-59/62 or 10BASE2 ThinNet coax||1||1.25"L x .75"W x .75"D||0.062 lb|
|BB-FC215-10PAK||10||3"L x 3"W x .75"D||0.312 lb|
|BB-FC215||Feed-Through Coax Connectors, BNC Double Female Bulkhead Jack/Indoor - Single Pack||1||1.25"L x .75"W x .75"D||0.062 lb|
|BB-FC215-10PAK||Feed-Through Coax Connectors, BNC Double Female Bulkhead Jack/Indoor - 10 Pack||10||3"L x 3"W x .75"D||0.312 lb|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -