What's special about this thermostat?
- Power is automatically supplied to the fans when the temperature rises above the thermostat-controlled level.
- To keep heat sensitive components cool (control’s a cabinet temperature).
- Compact design allows you to mount it anywhere in a cabinet or enclosure.
- The attached 6-foot cord enables you to mount the controller high in a cabinet.
- Click for More Features
For flexible and quick installation in your enclosure or cabinet the Fan Thermostat Controller includes a multipurpose mounting bar. Thermostat has an adjustable range from 50º F to 90º F (10º to 30º C). UL/IEC 60950-1.
|BB-RM616||Fan Thermostat Controller||10" H x 4.7" W x 3.5" D||3.125 lbs|
Operating Temperatures: Min 50° F, Max 86° F
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030