Black Box Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panels
Black Box® line of Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panels provides fiber optic and networking technicians with an affordable, compact solution for rackmount fiber applications. These fully-modular patch panels come with preloaded fiber adapters, which can easily be switched out with other copper jacks to provide a customized solution tailored to your unique networking needs.
- Each jack uses a female jack on both the front and back to provide easy connection for terminated fibers
- Front panel is clearly labeled for quick identification of fiber optic cables
- Panel is constructed from durable cold-rolled steel to offer long-lasting quality and dependability
- Standard 1 RU mounting hole placement for easy 19” rackmount installation
- RoHS compliant
- Black Box Double Diamond™ Lifetime Warranty
|Connector Type:||ST Simplex||SC Simplex||ST Simplex|
|Connector Gender:||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides|
|Product Material:||Cold-Rolled Steel||Cold-Rolled Steel||Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Rack Mounting Height:||1U||1U||1U|
|Rack Mounting Width:||19"||19"||19"|
|Depth:||11 in||11 in||11 in|
|Height:||1.7 in||1.7 in||1.7 in|
|Width:||17 in||17 in||17 in|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PORTS||ADAPTER TYPE||RACK HEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-JPM395A||19" Rackmount Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panel||16 Simplex||ST||1U|
|BB-JPM430A||19" Rackmount Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panel||16 Simplex||SC||1U|
|BB-JPM425A||19" Rackmount Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panel||24 Simplex||ST||1U|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Jackets and What They Identify
- The Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!