What's special about these rackmount patch panels?
- High density fiber optic patch panels preloaded with either ST or SC simplex adapters provide a quick and easy solution for patching terminated fibers right of the box
- Modular design allows user to quickly snap out a preloaded fiber adapter and interchange it with other compatible fiber, CAT 5e, and CAT6 keystone jacks to create a unique patch solution
- Compact , economical design provides 16 to 24 adapter slots while using only 1U of optimized rack space
- Click for More Features
Black Box® line of Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panels provides fiber optic and networking technicians with an affordable, compact solution for rackmount fiber applications. These fully-modular patch panels come with preloaded fiber adapters, which can easily be switched out with other copper jacks to provide a customized solution tailored to your unique networking needs.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PORTS||ADAPTER TYPE||RACK HEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-JPM395A||19" Rackmount Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panel||16 Simplex||ST||1U|
|BB-JPM430A||19" Rackmount Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panel||16 Simplex||SC||1U|
|BB-JPM425A||19" Rackmount Economy Fiber Optic Patch Panel||24 Simplex||ST||1U|
- Each jack uses a female jack on both the front and back to provide easy connection for terminated fibers
- Front panel is clearly labeled for quick identification of fiber optic cables
- Panel is constructed from durable cold-rolled steel to offer long-lasting quality and dependability
- Standard 1 RU mounting hole placement for easy 19” rackmount installation
- RoHS compliant
- Black Box Double Diamond™ Lifetime Warranty
|Connector Type:||ST Simplex||SC Simplex||ST Simplex|
|Connector Gender:||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides|
|Product Material:||Cold-Rolled Steel||Cold-Rolled Steel||Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Rack Mounting Height:||1U||1U||1U|
|Rack Mounting Width:||19"||19"||19"|
|Depth:||11 in||11 in||11 in|
|Height:||1.7 in||1.7 in||1.7 in|
|Width:||17 in||17 in||17 in|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Jackets and What They Identify
- The Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 so that we can discuss your application and better assist you.
- Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 so that we can discuss your project and better assist you.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts