Black Box DVI Splitters
Black Box DVI Splitters allow you to get quality eye-catching digital images on multiple screens. A DVI splitter allow you to split your PC's signals to two or four separate displays and reproduces digital video signals without distorting or attenuating so you do not sacrifice quality. DVI splitters are ideal for digital signage applications and training applications. Since there is no need for software, DVI splitters allow for a simple, plug-and-play installation.
- No need for software. Simple, plug-and-play installation, allows you to link in minutes to DVI-enabled monitors, projectors, or plasma or LCD screens
- Supports Integrated analog and/or digital DVI-I video signals making certain there is full compatibility
- Provides high digital resolution up to 1600 x 1200 at Hz
- Ideal for digital signage applications, training applications
- The splitter allows you to use your computer for high resolution presentations to an audience viewing a larger screen
- It can be cascaded up to two levels deep for an additional 4 to 8 outputs
- The splitter may be used as an amplifier and extender, so you can locate DVI monitors up to 33 feet (10 m) away from your PC and still get crystal-clear digital images
- 2 year Double Diamond Protection
Package Contents : Splitter, DVI-I input cable, universal power supply, and documentation
2 Channel DVI Splitter
4 Channel DVI Splitter
|Maximum Distance: From PC to DVI Monitors||33' (10 m)|
|Mean Time Between Failures||90,000 hours (estimate)|
|Maximum Resolution : PC||1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Maximum Resolution : HDTV||1080i|
|Standards||DDWG DVI 1.0 , DVI-I Single Link|
|Connectors : Output||(2) or (4) DVI-I Female|
|Connectors : Input||(1) or (2) DVI-I Female|
|Power : Output||9 VDC, 1.7A|
|Power : Input||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, autosensing|
|Size||1.4" H x 7.8" W x 2.7" D||1.4"H x 10.6" W x 4.0" D|
|Weight||1.4 lbs||2.2 lbs|
|BB-AC1031A-2||2 Channel DVI Splitter||1.4 lbs||1.4" H x 7.8" W x 2.7" D|
|BB-AC1031A-4||4 Channel DVI Splitter||2.2 lbs||1.4" H x 10.6" W x 4.0" D|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!