Black Box Dual Laser Light Source
The Black Box Dual Laser Light Source makes precise power loss measurements in your fiber optic LAN. The Laser source generates 1310nm or 1550nm temperature-stabilized outputs and both emitters function simultaneously because the Laser source's double-port design permits it. The Laser light has an ST, SC and interchangeable FC adapters
- 1310nm or 1550nm temperature-stabilized outputs are generated by the Dual laser source to protect your cable
- Both emitters function simultaneously because of the Laser source’s double-port design
- Laser light has an ST, an SC and interchangeable FC adapters for use on any job site
- 2 -year Double Diamond Protection
- You can use it with Black Box’s Multimode Test Sets TS515A-R2 and TS520A-R2
What is included in this Light Source?
- Dual laser source
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- AC wall pack
- ST adapter
|Modulation:||30 Hz, 500 Hz, 2 kHz|
|Pout:||-7 dBm minimum
|Wavelength:||1310nm or 1550nm|
|Connectors:||(1) pair of SC, (1) pair of ST, (1) pair of FC (interchangeable)|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 50° C|
|Power:||(4) AA alkaline batteries or (1) AC wall pack with (4) nickel-cadmium cells|
|Size:||6.75"H x 2.25"W x 1.5"D (17.1 x 5.7 x 3.8 cm)|
|Weight:||0.6 lb. (0.3 kg)|
|BB-TS525A||Dual 1310nm or 1550nm
Laser Light Source
|0.75"H x 2.25"W x 1.5"D
(17.1 x 5.7 x 3.8 cm)
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Introduction to Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Installation and Termination
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Fiber Optics Safety
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!