What's special about this DIN rail mounted power supply?
- Provides 12-VDC power to media converters, fiber drivers, switches and other DIN rail mounted devices without the need for large and cumbersome power supplies or adapters
- Fused input and auto-resetting output combine to protect your equipment from damaging overloads that could result in costly replacements
- Equipped with unique spring-up, IP20, finger-safe terminals to safely attach input and output ring lug terminated wire without risk of electrocution
- 7.5 W output can power up to six devices at the same time, while taking up only 1.4" width of rail space to leave plenty of room for switches and receptacles
- Click for More Features
The DIN Rail 12-VDC Power Supply is a great way to power many different devices at the same time, while leaving plenty of room to add switches, media converters and other accessories.
|BB-PSD100-R2||DIN Rail 12-VDC Power Supply||100-240 VAC (50-60Hz)||12-VDC @ 600mA||1.2 lb|
- Switching power supply provides 12-VDC output at 600 mA for continuous efficiency and minimal wasted energy
- Universal power input will convert electricity automatically from the source to your equipment, safely and without overloads
- Green LED light indicates DC power to the power supply, eliminating guesswork
- Five year warranty, UL Listed, and CE Rated
|Input Voltage Range||AC 100 - 240 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||12 V @ 600 mA|
|Output Wattage||7.5 W|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030