Black Box DIN Rail 12-VDC Power Supply
The DIN Rail 12-VDC Power Supply is a great way to power many different devices at the same time, while leaving plenty of room to add switches, media converters and other accessories.
- Switching power supply provides 12-VDC output at 600 mA for continuous efficiency and minimal wasted energy
- Universal power input will convert electricity automatically from the source to your equipment, safely and without overloads
- Green LED light indicates DC power to the power supply, eliminating guesswork
- Five year warranty, UL Listed, and CE Rated
|Input Voltage Range||AC 100 - 240 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||12 V @ 600 mA|
|Output Wattage||7.5 W|
|BB-PSD100-R2||DIN Rail 12-VDC Power Supply||100-240 VAC (50-60Hz)||12-VDC @ 600mA||1.2 lbs|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!