What's special about this Outdoor Enclosure?
- Houses electrical components in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Built to withstand windblown rain and dust as well as extremes in temperatures
- Ideal for mounting equipment in harsh industrial areas and also mounts on a rooftop or in a tower telecomm setting
- Click for More Features
Mounting equipment both indoors and outdoors in an industrial application requires an industrial-strength enclosure like the DataSafe NEMA Outdoor Cabinet. This cabinet does not only weather the elements day to day, but can also resist corrosion over time. More
|BB-RMN400A||DataSafe NEMA Rated Outdoor Cabinet||35 lbs||23.7"H x 23"W x 7.9"D|
|BB-RMN403||Padlocking L-Handle||0.594 lbs||5.5"L|
- This NEMA cabinet light gray finish resists corrosion, and because it's textured inside and out, it's easy to keep clean
- Because the DataSafe cabinet is constructed of lightweight aluminum, it is easy to install and service.
- This cabinet has an optional solar shield top to help keep the interior cool in the blazing sun
- Built to NEMA type 3, 3R, 4, 4X and 12 guidelines
- Weight capacity 200 lbs
- This outdoor enclosure has optional accessories available such as a padlocking L-handle, a mounting panel, rack angles, a pole mounting kit, and a solar shield top
- Double Diamond Warranty
Some of the ideal environments for this NEMA cabinet are petrochemical facilities, water treatment and sewage plants, even marine applications where seawater, salty air, and windswept sand can damage your sensitive electronics.
Built to NEMA Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X and 12 guidelines, the corrosion-resistant enclosure features a foam-in-place gasket and a latching door that provide an excellent seal against liquid and dirt.
The cabinet's removable three-point door features a hidden hinge and has a vertical stiffener and latch that hold it in place during servicing. The door comes with a screwdriver-slot latch, but you can choose to use the optional Padlocking L-Handle.
You can also order a Mounting Panel for surface mounting equipment on the rear of the enclosure. For installing 19" equipment, use zinc-plated, 14-gauge steel rack angles.
|BB-RMN400A||Aluminum||35 lbs||Exterior: 23.7"H x 23"W x 7.9"D|
|Interior: 22"H x 22"W x 7"D|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030