What's special about these fiber optic connectors?
- Ideal for emergency restoration work or quick fiber connections made on the spot
- No epoxy means no mess, no toxicology issues, and no waiting
- The preradiused PC zirconia ceramic ferrule ensures fiber contact and reliable performance
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Crimp-Lock Fiber Optic Connectors are the ideal choice for quick or emergency 62.5-micron multimode fiber connections. No epoxy means no mess, no toxicology issues, and no waiting.
|BB-FO120||SC Crimp Lock Fiber Optic Connector Multimode||2.4" L x 0.362" H||0.3 lb|
|BB-FO121||ST Crimp Lock Fiber Optic Connector Multimode||2.7" L x 0.362" H||0.3 lb|
- These crimp-lock connectors meet EIA/TIA-568 performance specifications
- Easy to use, requires no adhesive, setup, or electricity required to bond
- The locking arm closes the metal element securely around the fiber
- Eliminates possible points of failure because there is no fiber splice or second joint inside the connector, so there is no added attenuation
- 1 Year Double Diamond Protection
These Crimp Lock Connectors help eliminate possible points of failure because there is no fiber splice or second joint inside the connector, and there is no added attenuation at the connection.
For sure connection, the fiber passes through the back end of the connector, through the conformable metal element, and beyond the end of the activation cap. Pressing the activation cap locking arm closes the metal element securely around the fiber. It’s that simple.
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)|
|Fiber Size||125 μm multimode|
|Attenuation (@1300 nm)|
|Mean||0.13 dB||0.14 dB|
|Maximum||0.29 dB||0.34 dB|
|Connector Body and Housing||Thermoplastic polymer|
|Connector Ferrule||Zirconia ceramic|
|Housing||Engineering thermoplastic||Nickel-plated zinc|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Testing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030