Black Box Crimp Coax Connectors
- When using a crimp tool, select a die set that does a hex, not round crimp
- Designed to use on indoor CATV, satellite, and other coax runs
- Using these connectors will add reliability and stability to your network
- Easy to use connectors
- Double Diamond Protection
The BNC crimp-type, RG59 and RG62-compliant connector is perfect for 3270, ARCNET, video installations, indoor CATV, satellite, and other coax runs. Using these connectors will add reliability and stability to your network.
|Part #||Connector Type||Cable||Qty per Pack||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|BB-FC050-R2||BNC crimp-type||RG-59 and
|1||0.031 lbs||2.5" L x 3.0" W x 0.75" H|
|BB-FC050-10PAK-R2||10||0.281 lbs||5.0" L x 5.0" W x 1.0" H|
|BB-FC050-R2||Single Pack - Crimp Coax Connector||0.031 lbs||2.5" L x 3.0" W x 0.75" H|
|BB-FC050-10PAK-R2||10-Pack - Crimp Coax Connector||0.281 lbs||5.0" L x 5.0" W x 1.0" H|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!