What's special about these wall mount cabinets?
- Fully enclosed wall mountable enclosure paired with a side mounted 800-BTU air conditioning unit to provide a controlled environment for your network equipment in remote areas
- Single-hinged model has a swing-out front door; also available in a double-hinged version, which allows you to swing the cabinet from a rear door access the back of your equipment for terminations or repairs
- NEMA 12 rating provides protection from dust, dripping water and oil penetrating the seamless door gasket; perfect for applications such as automation, packaging, material handling and manufacturing facilities
- Click for More Features
ClimateCab WallMount Cabinet by Black Box is the perfect solution for IT technicians who have a remote location, or need to set up network equipment in a harsh indoor environment. Protective design keeps out harmful contaminates while cooling your equipment, to prevent the expensive repairs and priceless network downtime that can result from overheating.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COOLING||RACK UNITS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-RMW5130AC-R2||ClimateCab NEMA 12 Single Hinged Wallmount Cabinet||800-BTU Air Conditioner||12 U||175 lbs|
|BB-RMW5110AC-R2||ClimateCab NEMA 12 Double Hinged Wallmount Cabinet||800-BTU Air Conditioner||12 U||187.5 lbs|
- Shipped assembled with the unattached AC unit (installs in under 2 minutes), so very little installation is required: simply mount to a wall and install your rack mount equipment
- Equipped with one set of standard 19" rails, which are tapped with 12-24 mounting holes to mount devices such as patch panels, switches, cable management and more
- Heavy duty welded body and construction provides ultimate protection to your fragile equipment
- Front door houses a scratch-resistant glass windowpane for viewing your network equipment
- Air conditioner re-circulates air within the cabinet, without any outside ventilation that could allow for harmful contaminants to leak in
- Features an internal evaporator, which pulls and eliminates any moisture in the enclosure
- Secure front door has installed lock with two (2) keys for securing your equipment
|Construction||Body: Welded 14-gauge steel
Front Door: 14-gauge steel with safety glass window
Back Door: 14-gauge steel
|Rack Units||12 U|
|Power||115-VAC, 50-60 Hz, standard NEMA 15 A Plug internal to the cabinet (5-15P)|
|Size||24" H x 24" W x 24" D (61 x 61 x 61 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs. (45.4 kgs)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030