Black Box Category 7 S/FTP Patch Cables
Perfect for applications where fiber optic cables would typically be used, these Cat 7 patch cables by Black Box are perfect for demanding applications like broadband video, voice or data, and are well-suited for use in industrial or medical facilities that call for extra EMI/RFI protection.
- High capacity cabling allows room to grow as the demands on your services increase
- Exceeds all requirements for Cat 7/Class F transmission performance for current and future applications
- Backward compatible to Cat 5 and Cat 6 cables, so there is no need to eliminate older cables or equipment
- The Cat 7 cable is noise resistant, which makes it perfect for high-interference areas such as industrial and medical facilities
- Standards include:
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class F
- IEC 60332-1, 60754 and 61034-08
- Covered by BlackBox's Double Diamond Warranty to protect your investment
|Insertion Loss (dB)||20.80|
|Return Loss (dB)||12.00|
|Propagation Delay (ns)||548.00|
|Delay Skew (ns)||30.00|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH FT (M)||COLOR||PRICE|
|1 - Pair|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-001M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||3.2 ft (1 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-002M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||6.5 ft (2 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-003M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||9.8 ft (3 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-005M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||16.4 ft (4 m)||White|
|4 - Pair|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-001M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||3.2 ft (1 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-002M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||6.5 ft (2 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-003M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||9.8 ft (3 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-005M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||16.4 ft (4 m)||White|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?