Black Box Category 7 S/FTP Patch Cables
Perfect for applications where fiber optic cables would typically be used, these Cat 7 patch cables by Black Box are perfect for demanding applications like broadband video, voice or data, and are well-suited for use in industrial or medical facilities that call for extra EMI/RFI protection.
- High capacity cabling allows room to grow as the demands on your services increase
- Exceeds all requirements for Cat 7/Class F transmission performance for current and future applications
- Backward compatible to Cat 5 and Cat 6 cables, so there is no need to eliminate older cables or equipment
- The Cat 7 cable is noise resistant, which makes it perfect for high-interference areas such as industrial and medical facilities
- Standards include:
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class F
- IEC 60332-1, 60754 and 61034-08
- Covered by BlackBox's Double Diamond Warranty to protect your investment
|Insertion Loss (dB)||20.80|
|Return Loss (dB)||12.00|
|Propagation Delay (ns)||548.00|
|Delay Skew (ns)||30.00|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH FT (M)||COLOR||PRICE|
|1 - Pair|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-001M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||3.2 ft (1 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-002M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||6.5 ft (2 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-003M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||9.8 ft (3 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL71-80-005M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||16.4 ft (4 m)||White|
|4 - Pair|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-001M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||3.2 ft (1 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-002M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||6.5 ft (2 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-003M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||9.8 ft (3 m)||White|
|BB-EVNSL74-80-005M||Cat 7, S/FTP Patch Cable, Stranded, 26 AWG||16.4 ft (4 m)||White|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!