Black Box Cat6 Feed-Through Patch Panels
The Black Box Cat6 Feed-Through Patch Panelsare extremely easy to use, just feed cables through these CAT6 patch panels, no punch down is needed. The unique design of these patch panels features RJ-45 plugs on both sides using in relay racks or communication cabinets.
- Unique design features RJ-45 plugs on both sides of the patch panels
- Ideal for using in relay racks or communication cabinets
- The 24-port models include one cable management bar, the 48-port models include two to enable cable management behind the panels.
- Perfect for data and voice transmissions
- Lifetime Double Diamond Warranty
What is included in the Cat6 Feed-Through Patch Panels:
- (1) Patch Panel
- (1) or (2) cable management bars – 1 bar for BB-JPM818A, BB-JPM814A
- 2 bars for BB-JPM820A, BB-JPM816A
- (4) 10-32 cup-head screws
- (4) 12-24 cup-head screws
- (1) Drain wire for BB-JPM814A and BB-JPM816A
- (1) User’s manual
|Shielding:||BB- JPM814A, BB-JPM816A: (24) or (48) shielded RJ-45 ports|
|Connectors:||(24) or (48) RJ-45|
|Size:||With cable management bar(s) installed:
BB-JPM818A, BB-JPM814A: 1.75"H (1U) x 19"W x 4.5"D (4.4 x 48.3 x 11.4 cm)
BB-JPM820A, BB-JPM816A: 3.5"H (2U) x 19"W x 4.5"D (8.9 x 48.3 x 11.4 cm)
|Weight:||With cable management bar installed:
BB-JPM818A: 2 lb. (0.9 kg)
BB-JPM820A: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
BB-JPM814A: 2.2 lb (1 kg)
BB-JPM816A: 4.1 lb. (1.9 kg)
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to 68°C|
|Approvals:||UL certified, meet UL 1863|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PORTS||U (RMS)||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|BB-JPM818A||Cat6 Unshielded||24 Ports||1U||1.75" H x 19" W x 4.5" D|
|BB-JPM820A||Cat6 Unshielded||48 Ports||2U||3.5" H x 19" W x 4.5" D|
|BB-JPM814A||Cat6 Shielded||24 Ports||1U||1.75" H x 19" W x 4.5" D|
|BB-JPM816A||Cat6 Shielded||48 Ports||2U||3.5" H x 19" W x 4.5" D|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!