Black Box® BasketPAC Cable Roller Kit
What's special about these cable sheaves?
Installing long runs of network or phone line cables can be very strenuous and taxing on the installer. Cables tend to cause friction or become snagged around corners when being pulled, which can make them very hard to install, and quickly lead the installer to fatigue or exhaustion. Black Box® Cable Roller Sheaves install easily to cable tray, and provide a convenient and stress-free method for installing heavy cable bundles. The smooth, contoured rollers effortlessly guide cables down cable tray, and feature a swivel base for easy pulling around corners.
- Roller top opens to release bundled cables directly into the tray, so cleanup is fast and easy, with minimal downtime after the installation is complete
- Kit includes 6 rollers and a convenient carrying case for easy transportation between applications
- Versatile design supports tool-less installation for temporary use, or can be securely bolted for a more permanent use under floors and in plenums or other hard-to-reach locations
- Durable construction is guaranteed for life, and designed to withstand multiple rigorous cable pulls
- Made in the USA
- Black Box® Double Diamond lifetime warranty
|Cable Roller Dimension||14"W x 10"H x 3.7"D|
|Total Kit Dimension||14"W x 10"H x 22"D|
|Cable Roller Weight||1.8 lbs|
|Total Kit Weight||11 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||KIT CONTENTS||WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|BB-RM742||Black Box Cable Tray Cable Roller Kit||6 Rollers, Carry Case||11 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Big Deal about Zinc Whiskers?
- Wire Cable Trays - Modification and Code Compliance
- CAB Cable Rings: Creating Jobs and Purpose for Disable Individuals
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!