Black Box Cable Managers
Black Box Cable Managers are an efficient way to conveniently control your rack's cables, helping you keep your enclosure area organized. They are an ideal addition to your racking needs. Because they are made of high quality materials they will give you many years of high performance.
- Helps to maintain minimum cable bend radius protecting your expensive wiring and allowing the proper function of your systems
- Choose between completely assembled 1U latch type and 2U hanger type managers according to your requirements
- Hanger-type cord managers have three rings for vertical mounting of cable hangers
- Mounting hardware is included
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel for durability
- Double Diamond warranty
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 1.5" D (4.4cm x 3.8cm)||3.5" H x 4" D (8.9cm x 10.2cm)|
|Weight||1 lb (0.5 kg)||1 lb (0.5 kg)|
|BB-JPM146A-R2||Black Box Cable Manager
Latch Type Panel Mount 1.75"
|BB-JPM147A-R2||Black Box Cable Manager
Hanger Type Panel Mount 3.5"
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!