Black Box SpaceGAIN Angled Port Patch Panels
With today's server equipment getting deeper and deeper, you really need to be aware of the amount of space it takes to patch and construct patch panels. With the SpaceGAIN Angled-Port Patch Panels the patch cables are routed down, not only providing you with space, but also protecting you from damaging your cables by neglecting the bend radius.
- Rolled steel construction is strong enough to withstand numerous punches into the back of the panel
- Ideal for retrofitting data cabinets and creating a clean and organized data center
- Features angled RJ-45 connectors on the front side and 110 punch downs on the rear
- Eliminate network failure or slowing due to bend radius strain
- Choose from Cat5E or Cat6 models based on the speed of your network
- Available in slim design 24 or 48 port versions, which take up only 1 or 2 rack units
- Organized cabling helps with the overall look and feel of your data center, and provides cooling, passive airflow
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||CONNECTORS & WIRING||PRICE|
|BB-JPM5E24-45ANG||1.75"H (1U) x 19"W x 1.1"D (4.4 x 48.3 x 2.8 cm)||Connectors - (24) or (48) RJ-45 to (24 or (48) Krone/IDC110
Wiring - T568A or T568B, 22 to 26 AWG, solid or stranded
|BB-JPM5E48-45ANG||3.45"H (2U) x 19"W x 1.1"D (8.8 x 48.3 x 2.8 cm)|
|BB-JPM624-45ANG||1.75"H (1U) x 19"W x 1.1"D (4.4 x 48.3 x 2.8 cm)|
|BB-JPM648-45ANG||3.45"H (2U) x 19"W x 1.1"D (8.8 x 48.3 x 2.8 cm)|
|BB-JPM5E24-45ANG||45 Degree Angled Port Patch Panel||24||1|
|BB-JPM5E48-45ANG||45 Degree Angled Port Patch Panel||48||2|
|BB-JPM624-45ANG||45 Degree Angled Port Patch Panel||24||1|
|BB-JPM648-45ANG||45 Degree Angled Port Patch Panel||48||2|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- What is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!