Dual-Circuit Power Distribution Unit, 30-Amp
The Black Box 30 Amp Dual-Circuit Power Distribution unit provides you with twice the powering capacity of most standard power strips. More
This slim body power strip is constructed of light weight aluminum to aid in ease of installation and is ideal for use in racks and enclosures.
- Built-in T-Slot mounting rails for easy installation
- Slim body aluminum profile for installation in tight corners
- Meets UL 60950-1 and ITE standards
- Designed for use in most standard cabinets and enclosures
- UL 489 listed 15-amp circuit breakers are on the front of the unit to make it easy to reset
- 30-amp capacity enables you to safely draw twice as much power as standard 15-amp models
|Circuit Breakers Load Capacity:||2 15-amp UL 489 Listed|
|Conformance Standards:||UL 60950-1 1st Edition|
|Outlets:||24 NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug:||L5-30P on 12' (3.6 m) cord|
|Dimensions:||2.8"H x 1.5"W x 48"L (7.1 x 3.8 x 121.9 cm)|
|Weight:||8 lbs. (3.6 kg)|
|BB-PS585A||30-Amp Dual-Circuit Power Distribution Unit||24 NEMA 5-15RR||2.8"H x 48"W x 1.5"D||8 lbs.|
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Cable Jackets and What They Identify
- Fiber Optic Testing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!