What's special about this PDU?
- Provides 24 receptacles in two banks of 12 to accommodate multiple servers or rack mountable equipment
- Clearly labeled receptacle banks for easily identifying equipment plugs
- Equipped with independent circuits to continue providing power to other circuits in the event of an overload
- Click for More Features
The Black Box 30 Amp Dual-Circuit Power Distribution unit provides you with twice the powering capacity of most standard power strips. More
|BB-PS585A||30-Amp Dual-Circuit Power Distribution Unit||24 NEMA 5-15RR||2.8"H x 48"W x 1.5"D||8 lbs.|
This slim body power strip is constructed of light weight aluminum to aid in ease of installation and is ideal for use in racks and enclosures.
- Built-in T-Slot mounting rails for easy installation
- Slim body aluminum profile for installation in tight corners
- Meets UL 60950-1 and ITE standards
- Designed for use in most standard cabinets and enclosures
- UL 489 listed 15-amp circuit breakers are on the front of the unit to make it easy to reset
- 30-amp capacity enables you to safely draw twice as much power as standard 15-amp models
|Circuit Breakers Load Capacity:||2 15-amp UL 489 Listed|
|Conformance Standards:||UL 60950-1 1st Edition|
|Outlets:||24 NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug:||L5-30P on 12' (3.6 m) cord|
|Dimensions:||2.8"H x 1.5"W x 48"L (7.1 x 3.8 x 121.9 cm)|
|Weight:||8 lbs. (3.6 kg)|
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Cable Jackets and What They Identify
- Fiber Optic Testing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030