What's special about this power supply?
- Allows you to monitor main output voltage and current output continuously on two 3-digit displays
- Durable, reliable design allows you to operate this device continuously at full load without overheating
- Fully equipped to be current limiting and overload protected against short circuits, reverse polarity, and thermal overload
- Click for More Features
The 1670A is a triple output, regulated, DC power supply equipped with one 5V 0-500mA output, one 12V 0-500mA output, and one 0-30V 0-3A main output. Laboratory bench top power supply has all of the controls, displays, and outputs well laid out on the front panel for easy use.
Please Note: This product ships in 1-2 weeks
|BK-1670A||BK Precision Triple-Output 30VDC, 3A Digital Display Power Supply||4.9" H x 8.5" W x 11.5" D||11.5 lbs|
This device has the added benefit of fixed 5 and 12V outputs that provide up to 0.5 amps each. This makes the 1670A ideal for circuit board operations and troubleshooting because they require two or three input voltages, with the standard being 5 and 12 volts.
- LED display lets you know the unit is operational and allows for easy data readings
- Features coarse and fine voltage controls which allows for precise needs or average estimate needs
- An indicator light lets you know the constant current mode is operating and alerts you to a possible overload in current
- This device is commonly used for powering circuit boards while troubleshooting
- Each output is isolated from the next so that you can test positive or negative polarity simultaneously
- Triple output:
- One variable 0 to 30 VDC, 0 to 3 A variable section
- One 12 VDC fixed section
- One 5 VDC fixed section
- Ideal for general electronic servicing, school electronics, labs, and powering up hobbyist's projects
- One year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Use solid copper hook-up wire that is 18 gauge at a minimum because using a smaller wire may increase the source resistance that is detected. Make sure all of your connections are secure to guarantee low resistance.
|Main Output||Variable 0 to 30 VDC|
|Second Output||Fixed 12 VDC (+ 5%)|
|Third Output||Fixed 5 VDC (+ 5%)|
|Main Output||0 to 3 A|
|Second Output||0 to 500mA|
|Third Output||0 to 500mA|
|Constant Voltage Operation (Voltage Regulation)|
|Line (108 to 132 VAC)||< 0.05% + 10 mV (< 1% second and third output)|
|Load||< 0.05% + 10 mV (< 1% second and third output)|
|Ripple & Noise||<5 mV rms|
|Temperature Coefficient||< 300ppm*C|
|Constant Current Operation|
|Adjustable Current Range||5% to 100% (main output only)|
|Line (108 to 132 VAC)||< 0.4% + 10mA (main output only)|
|Load||< 0.4% + 10mA (main output only)|
|Current Ripple||< 10mA rms|
|Metering (main output only)|
|Display||2 Digital Three-Digit LCD Screens|
|Voltmeter Best Resolution||0.1V|
|Voltmeter Accuracy||+(1% of reading + 2 digits)|
|Ampmeter Best Resolution||0.01A|
|Ampmeter Accuracy||+(1% of reading + 2 digits)|
|Overload Protection||Current limiting, short circuit, reverse polarity protection|
|Power Requirements||108 - 132 VAC, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption (approx)||200W|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C, < 75A% R.H.|
|Storage Temperature||-15° to 70° C, < 85% R.H.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||4.9" x 8.5" x 11.5" (124mm x 216mm x 292mm)|
|Weight (approx)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030