What's special about this electrical tool?
- Temporarily separates conductors in the AC power lines of electrical devices so you can measure current with a clamp meter
- Can be used alongside a digital multimeter to check the voltage of an outlet, providing the convenience of performing various tests without removing the unit
- Provides much more accurate results than a current meter alone, ensuring the safest and most precise electrical jobs
- Ideal for electricians looking for accurate results when performing electrical work in residential and office environments
- Click for More Features
BK Precision's® AC Line Separator is a great cost-effective tool for improving the quality and accuracy of your electrical work. By separating the conductors of the product you are testing, you get a more precise measurement than would be possible with just a current meter. The unit also contains voltage check points for use with a digital multimeter, and its 120V/15A max input ensures compatibility with a wide variety of devices.
Please Note: This product ships in 2 weeks
|BK-301||AC Line Separator||120 VAC (+/- 10%)/ 15A||19.5oz (553g)|
- Has two clamp points for your varying testing needs:
- XI0 Mode for accurate measurement of low-amperage devices
- XI mode for direct reading
- Ideal for measuring surge currents, helping to prevent extremely dangerous compromises of electrical safety
- Can be used to monitor a device’s power consumption, assisting those looking for ways to conserve energy and save on energy costs
- Integrated grounding conductor eliminates the need to employ expensive and time-consuming grounding techniques
|Input/Output Line Connector||Three Prong USA Standard|
|Max Voltage||120 VAC (+/- 10%)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Weight||19.5 oz (553g)|
|Dimensions||6.14" H x 1.1" D x 2.1" W (156mm H x 28mm H x 53mm W)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts