BK Precision® AC Line Separator and Voltage
BK Precision's® AC Line Separator is a great cost-effective tool for improving the quality and accuracy of your electrical work. By separating the conductors of the product you are testing, you get a more precise measurement than would be possible with just a current meter. The unit also contains voltage check points for use with a digital multimeter, and its 120V/15A max input ensures compatibility with a wide variety of devices.
- Has two clamp points for your varying testing needs:
- XI0 Mode for accurate measurement of low-amperage devices
- XI mode for direct reading
- Ideal for measuring surge currents, helping to prevent extremely dangerous compromises of electrical safety
- Can be used to monitor a device’s power consumption, assisting those looking for ways to conserve energy and save on energy costs
- Integrated grounding conductor eliminates the need to employ expensive and time-consuming grounding techniques
|Input/Output Line Connector||Three Prong USA Standard|
|Max Voltage||120 VAC (+/- 10%)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Weight||19.5 oz (553g)|
|Dimensions||6.14" H x 1.1" D x 2.1" W (156mm H x 28mm H x 53mm W)|
Please Note: This product ships in 2 weeks
|BK-301||AC Line Separator||120 VAC (+/- 10%)/ 15A||19.5oz (553g)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!