What's special about this tool holder?
- Keeps your hands free to work instead of holding loose parts which may get lost
- Has 6 super strong neodymium magnets which hold up to six pounds of steel parts
- Made of lightweight steel, it can be secured to your wrist without causing fatigue
- Click for More Features
This wrist magnet is a must have for any contractor or installer. Forget about loosing your screws, drill bits, or connectors ever again. Just think about how much time you will save no longer having to scan the ground or attic for the nuts and screws you dropped; not to mention it is a sanity saver.
|BES-WM396||BES Super Wrist Magnet||0.5 lb|
Perfect for the electrical, automotive, plumbing, roofing, masonry, and carpentry professionals as well as the all around Mr. Fix-it.
- Also able to hold small hand tools and accessories
- A real time saver because it keeps steel parts and tools close at hand so you are not searching for them
- A life saver for retrofit installers working in crawl spaces
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day on those long jobs
- Made of rugged 2 mil neoprene which is durable and waterproof
- Adjustable band fits virtually any wrist size
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Wrap Material:||2 mil Neoprene|
|Number of Magnets:||6|
|Magnet Capacity:||350 milliteslas|
|Total Wrist Capacity:||2100 milliteslas|
|Weight Capacity:||6 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||0.5 lb.|
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- 5 Tools that Make You Better at Your Job
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030