BES® Lighted Wall Scope
The BES Wall Scope is a simple, cost-effective way to see into walls, pipes, ceilings, and other tight spaces. Its bright light and angled mirror help you to avoid obstructions, making once difficult and tedious installations much easier.
- Weighs only 1/2 lb and is small in size, so it's easy to fit into any tool belt
- Requires 2 AAA Batteries (not included); unlike other available work lamps and flashlights that need battery packs, the Wall Scope eliminates charging-related downtime
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Wall Scope Periscopic Work Light:
This is not a professional grade tool. Looks like something that would be found in the toy section of a department store for two to three dollars. I would be willing to pay more for a quality made tool, but this tool was overpriced for what it is. I could have made one of better quality and durability for less money.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!