B.E.S. Telepole Telescopic Rods
Working in aerial applications can be extremely difficult and even more dangerous. With its non-conductive fiberglass construction, fully-customizable length and lightweight body, the B.E.S. Telescopic Rod makes it easy to complete high-risk jobs safely, from the ground.
- No ladder required to reach heights up to 25', for a much safer alternative
- Sections can be locked at any length, so you can customize the pole's length to your needs
- Comes with a "Z-Tip" that easily grabs cables and other objects
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||MIN LENGTH||MAX LENGTH||BASE DIAMETER||TIP DIAMETER||PRICE|
|BES-TPF614||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-14'||6 ft||14 ft||2"||1"|
|BES-TPF620||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-20'||6 ft||20 ft||2"||1"|
|BES-TPF614||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-14'|
|BES-TPF620||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-20'|
|BES-TP620Z||Replacement Z-TIP for TelePole|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- UL Listing
- What is Arc Flash?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!