B.E.S. Telepole Telescopic Rods
Working in aerial applications can be extremely difficult and even more dangerous. With its non-conductive fiberglass construction, fully-customizable length and lightweight body, the B.E.S. Telescopic Rod makes it easy to complete high-risk jobs safely, from the ground.
- No ladder required to reach heights up to 25', for a much safer alternative
- Sections can be locked at any length, so you can customize the pole's length to your needs
- Comes with a "Z-Tip" that easily grabs cables and other objects
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||MIN LENGTH||MAX LENGTH||BASE DIAMETER||TIP DIAMETER||PRICE|
|BES-TPF614||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-14'||6 ft||14 ft||2"||1"|
|BES-TPF620||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-20'||6 ft||20 ft||2"||1"|
|BES-TPF614||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-14'|
|BES-TPF620||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-20'|
|BES-TP620Z||Replacement Z-TIP for TelePole|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- UL Listing
- What is Arc Flash?