FiberFish® Cable Tray Wire Pulling Kit
This cable tray kit is the perfect addition to any installer's cable fishing arsenal, especially when cable tray work is involved. Designed for hassle-free extendibility, the kit features a non-tangling head and built-to-last coated fiberglass construction to cut stress and work time in half.
- Plastic coated to contain splinters and debris in the event of a break
- Smooth coating assists in pulling cables through long cable tray runs
- Constructed from non-conductive material, so it is safe for use with low voltage and electrical cables
- Includes a heavy-duty carrying case for maximum protection against damage during transportation
|Section Sizes||(8) 6 ft. 1/4" diameter sections|
|LENGTH||ROD DIAMETER||THREAD DIAMETER|
|BES-FIB148||48'||1/4"||8/32"||(8) 6 ft sections|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!