What's special about this wire installation tool?
- Includes a Wisp head that won't catch onto T-bars, so it's ideal for pushing and pulling cables through suspended ceilings
- Length is customizable in 6' increments up to 48', making the rods useful for various jobs
- Rugged 1/4" plastic-coated fiberglass construction is extremely durable, for the most demanding wire routing jobs
- Click for More Features
This cable tray kit is the perfect addition to any installer's cable fishing arsenal, especially when cable tray work is involved. Designed for hassle-free extendibility, the kit features a non-tangling head and built-to-last coated fiberglass construction to cut stress and work time in half.
|LENGTH||ROD DIAMETER||THREAD DIAMETER|
|BES-FIB148||48'||1/4"||8/32"||(8) 6 ft sections|
- Plastic coated to contain splinters and debris in the event of a break
- Smooth coating assists in pulling cables through long cable tray runs
- Constructed from non-conductive material, so it is safe for use with low voltage and electrical cables
- Includes a heavy-duty carrying case for maximum protection against damage during transportation
|Section Sizes||(8) 6 ft. 1/4" diameter sections|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030